Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a Productive week! I’m ready for another!


It 5:30 on a Sunday and I am writing this from my desk at work!  People might think I’m going a bit overboard with my new found interest in doing really well at work, but I am honestly very happy to be here right now. 

This week was amazing on the work front. It was a record week for me; my sales alone represented just about 35% of our whole departments sales, that’s 14 people and I had 35% of sales!!  My uncle was very pleased and he gave me some more responsibility which I am very happy about too! My manager (Ludwig is his boss) also got promoted last week and is relocating and his old position needs to be filled.  I am definitely going to apply for that position!  It’s a bit of a stretch because I don’t really have a lot of management experience, but what the hell?  Never know if you don’t try.  I need to actually get back to preparing for my meeting with Ludwig about the position next week.  Wish me luck!

Zack

1 comment:

  1. How do you get yourself motivated? Let me in on your secrets.

    ReplyDelete