Sunday, March 18, 2012

A great weekend and some clarity.


What a great weekend!  Salzburg is a very pretty place and my hosts were extremely gracious and really made my stay nice.  The weekend has provided me some clarity and I have decided to, as hard as it is, forget about Michael and Adene.  They were great people for me to know but I really don’t think we are going to be able to work our differences out and I need to move ahead with my life.  Things have been hard but having some time away this weekend has really helped me put it all in perspective.  I need to focus on the future.  

Anyway here are a couple pictures from the weekend.

Awesome country

overlooking the city

My gracious hosts

2 comments:

  1. Zack, good to see you are having a good time with your gracious hosts. I can see the green in your photo, which is a great step for me. Before, I could not even recognize color. Now I know that there are worlds beyond my own with grass and mountains (i can recognize the blue in the mountains too!) What a beautiful world this is, perhaps something you created? or perhaps something in the new world? Best of luck to you in your future journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you can see color now Lula. Zack I went back and read all your posts and wow! It's all so interesting and captivating! And great job on your page. I'm diggin the whole half empty space feel.

    ReplyDelete