Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Off to Salzburg


I am currently on the train on my way to Salzburg! It’s a new train with wifi which is really great.  It’s actually pretty funny they pronounce wifi here “weefee”.  But anyway my computers about to die and I forgot my charger back in Vienna so I’ve got to keep this short.  I talked with Mr. and Mrs. Bieler on the phone the other day and they seem happy to have me and they sound pretty nice and my uncle said they are really nice people.  They have a 7 year old daughter and I have, for some reason, never really loved kids… But I can’t complain I am just really happy to be getting out of Vienna for an extra -long weekend.  The shit with Michael and Adene is still getting me pretty down.  Oh well, maybe a “The Sound of Music” tour will raise my spirits.

Zack

1 comment:

  1. Zack, It must be great to have connections in distant countries. Sometimes we hear of those who have sisters or brothers in the West, and perhaps it is a better place than here. A transportation system, such as a train, but be an incredible means for getting places. We have ships but not much else available to us. Safe journeys, do not forget to write to your family.

    ReplyDelete