Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bring it on Ludwig


Today at work we had a big meeting. Ludwig’s boss is mad at him because our sales team (me included) is coming in with record low sales figures…  So because his boss is mad at him he is mad at us.  Since I have been in Austria pretty much everything has failed and today I am going to change that.  I am going to sell the shit out of this hardware and software.  I am well on my way with a great sales day today already!

Work will be the focus for the near future.  I am thinking that if I am successful in one area of my life than maybe other parts will become more successful too.  But for now loneliness is good, it means I will be able to focus on work and work alone.  I am thinking of getting in early and staying late tomorrow.  And maybe even asking Ludwig for some extra responsibility in different English speaking territories.

-Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment