Friday, March 2, 2012

I told Michael


I told Michael about what happened…

It was this Wednesday and I went very badly. We got a coffee downtown at this little corner café after I got out of work and I started to describe the night to him. I was very detailed in my description.  I didn’t want to leave anything out at all.  It was very interesting how Michael was taking it, he wasn’t talking at all. Not asking any questions or offering any comments.  Once I finished the recap of the night there was an awkward silence that seemed to last about 10 minutes.  Then in a very calm voice Michael called the waiter over order about €100 worth of food.  Once the waiter left, Michael looked me straight in the eyes and said in almost a whisper, “You are a liar.  Your lies make me sick. I cannot believe you would make up such a story after all we have done for you.  We will never speak again.  Good bye you stupid American.”  He then left and shortly after I received a table full of different coffee pastries and cakes. Which I paid for but didn’t eat.

Really shitty day.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment