Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Maybe Salzburg will help


I don’t really know if I am mad, sad, or a combination of both.  At First I hated Adene, she ruined everything and I get all the blame.  But I'm also upset with Michael, he completely dismissed everything I said immediately. But i guess it make since that he would side with his long time girlfriend and not want to believe that she cheated    on him with one of their mutual friends...

“You stupid American.” I cannot get Michael’s words out of my head, playing over and over since he said them.  I guess I could confront Adene.  But what good would that do? I would probably just get myself in more trouble.  I guess I should just get used to being alone in Austria. 

Even though I have been pretty mentally absent at work, it’s actually going really well and I think I have enough money to head out to Salzburg.  I have heard it’s really nice and Ludwig has some friends out there who said they would be happy to have me.  So maybe this weekend I’ll head out there and try and get my mind off the whole Michael and Adene situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment