Sunday, February 26, 2012

Not a good movie..


Well the movie totally sucked.  It was extremely awkward and Michael as a number of times what was up… I tried to concentrate on the movie but the fact that it was in German with no subtitles made it pretty difficult.  It was like a 2 hour stress nightmare.

I feel like I have to tell Mickael… He has been so nice to me and I don’t know if I can deal with the stress of keeping a secret from him.  Especially one as huge as his beautiful girlfriend putting the moves on me… But on the other hand I could see if I can hold it together for a while and see if it gets easier or kind of blows over... I don't know I have to do some serious thinking..

Damnit Adene why did you have to do that!?? And why are you sooo attractive…

Zack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment