Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cab Crash


Have you ever been in a car crash while sitting in cab?  I can now say, well yes, actually, I have.  Yah guys that’s right, I was in a cab crash.  

I was supposed to be on my way to a lunch to talk with my uncle about how I was performing poorly at work… It is much harder to sell software over the phone than I thought.  Anyway, I’m in the cab on the way to restaurant and honestly I’m in a cab I’m not paying attention to the road.  I’m skimming through my German/English dictionary increasing my German from about 5 to maybe 10 words when all of a sudden my head is violently slammed against the rear right passenger window and boom I wake up in a hospital bed with Ludwig and a number of Austrian Doctors talking around me. 

Once my uncle realizes I’m awake he starts talking to me, “oh Zack, do you feel fine? Try to not move too much the doctors said you could have injured your back und neck badly… Yes and vee can talk about your performance at a later time.” 

I mean I really do love the guy for giving me a job and helping me get my start here, but he can totally be an amazing ass sometimes…  So yah I still am without any real friends, I am under performing at work, and yes I now have to wear a neck brace and take pain medicine for the next week that for the most part turn me into a zombie…


Zack 

2 comments:

  1. Zack,

    Be wary of brain control devices found in the pain medicines in Austria. I have read some very reliable scholarly journals that speak to the dangers of mind control, especially in Europe.

    Your P.A.L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch dude, quite the wake up call from goin hard in FLUC. Pop a couple of those pills they gave you and youll be fine, whos says being a zombie for a little isnt fun?

    ReplyDelete