Saturday, February 25, 2012

Serious problems with Adene…


First off I am sorry for not posting all week… Work has been crazy but I have been absolutely killing it!! So that’s great news.  But unfortunately last night ended up being an extremely worrisome night…  
Michael was working a weekend shift but Adene wanted to go out and grab some food and a drink.  Sounded great so off we went.  It was a pretty regular night at the beginning, but as dinner came to a close and we both decided to get another beer Adene started acting very forward with me.  She began to reach across the table and touch my hands and arms and she was also sliding her feet along the back of my calves every so often.  I, EXTREMELY stupidly thought that she was just acting more friendly toward me, I mean Europeans are more comfortable with physical space right?

Anyway we finish up with dinner and are headed home.  All of a sudden she pulls me around a corner into a small side street and begins kissing me… Now for the record, Adene is an extremely beautiful woman, but I had never thought of her that way because she was always on Michaels arm.  After the quick moment it took me to take and realize what was happening I immediately pushed her off of me. 

I basically ran away at that point not saying much and jumping on the next closest UBahn stop possible.  I have no idea how to handle this… She and Michael are the only people that I have actually become close with here.  We had all made plans a while ago to go and watch a German movie (Michael says it will help me improve my german) tomorrow and I really can’t cancel because we have had the plans for so long.  AHHH I will report back after tomorrow and let everyone know how it went.  WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!? It definitely should not be as hard to for good and uncomplicated relationships. 

At least I’m finally performing at work…. What a mess…

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment