Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bea's Advice


So lately this wonderful woman has been commenting on my posts.  She seems to be a very nice and she gave me a bit of advice in her last comment.  She told me to and I quote, “Maybe you could learn one of these drinking songs and sing it with some friends at the pubs?”  Well Bea, I didn’t learn songs but I did head out to a pub/bar last night.  After having one beer and watching some Premier league soccer a man and woman sat next to me and started to talk to me.  The man said something to me in German of course and I had to tell him I couldn’t speak German.  At which point he just flipped right into English and the two of them started talking to me. 

The convo went on for some time (2 more beers) and I learned some things. Their names were Michael and Adene, they recently moved to Vienna from Berlin, they are both 27, oh and they are married, and they are both studying to be come doctors at the Vienna University. And the most encouraging thing I learned... they want to help me learn German! I am ecstatic! We are set to meet up tomorrow evening for some "casual entertainment" as they put it. 

Bea you’re a genius, I have a great feeling about these people and I never would have met them if it wasn’t for you and your encouragement.

Oh yah and on another note, my neck/back are feeling much better and Ludwig has been off my back lately so that’s good news. 

That’s all for now,

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment