Sunday, April 15, 2012

What to do about Anna


So I am finally done with my old client conversions.  Total of 44 clients stayed with me!!  So with those and the new clients I have here I have around 100.  I was actually complimented in a staff meeting by our regional manager for all the conversions, so I think they are happy with me here.

The people here are getting a little better too.  The women are still very nice and the men have cooled down a little bit, which is good. I have actually started becoming close with one woman who works here, Anna.  She is a local from Vienna which is actually quite rare, most people move to the city after growing up somewhere else.  But anyway she has a great accent that is very specific the Vienna natives her ‘W’ sound like a weird mix between a ‘V’ and a ‘F’.  

I am having trouble with the next step though.  I would like to ask her out but I am not sure what working/relationship norms are here.  Plus all the guys are still pretty crazy even after having cooled down a little bit not to mention that a few of the men are especially protective of Anna.  Maybe I should let it go for now and see how things play out.  I don’t want to create unnecessary drama in a new work place. Do I?

Zack

2 comments:

  1. No way jose. Drama stinks- believe me. I have this stress barfing problem that's more under wraps now, but a year ago I was out in public and could'nt control my aim, and stress barfed all over a crossing mouse guard. Needless to say- they were none too happy in the minute left before the light changed to red and I could walk across the street.

    My best advice- avoid drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Drama, but i say go for the mama. Life to short to let someone like that get away from you. Confidence is step one, good work Zack!

    ReplyDelete