Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hard Work and Coworkers.


Okay so not a lot of time to post but I have to get this out…  There are a few majorly attractive Austrian women working in this office and I mean MAJORLY.  They are very friendly and totally willing to help.  But what’s crazy is that a number of the men working here are extremely protective of the women in the office and don’t really seem to be warming up to me at all.  Am I threatening? Haha are you kidding me!? These guys need to calm down, I feel like I’m in high school and all the jocks are defending the cheerleaders…   Oh well maybe it will all just pass over once the guys realize they have nothing to be worried about.

Anyway about work, I was able to get 37 clients to switch to this company with me so far which is huge according to my uncle.  I am actually still working through my old client list so I need to get going because my deadline is tomorrow morning at 11.  But things seem to be going alright at this new place so far.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment