Monday, April 9, 2012

First day at the new office.



Well that was quick.  It wasn’t too bad saying goodbye to the people at the old office; I think some of them were actually happy to see me go.  But enough about the past, this new office is intense. I think it will be a good fit once I get used to it, but right now it’s all a little overwhelming.  The sales system is completely different but doesn’t seem too bad.  The woman helping me get comfortable here is not the nicest person either but she is direct and helpful, so I’m not complaining.  Lastly the overall work ethic seems to be more intense which is nice; maybe some friendly competition can take place.  This is a smaller business than the last as I understand it and Ludwig told me they are very focused on growth right now so it’s very important to keep new clients and business development my main priorities.  He also told me that he thinks there will be some pretty amazing perks for those of us who perform at the top.  

As my first task here I have been told to try and get as many of my past clients to come to this new company.  I think this is regular business practice in this industry but I feel kind of uneasy about it… Should I feel this way? Eh whatever, Ludwig told me to do it and I have followed him this far and I have been doing pretty well so I should just stop worrying and get back to work.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment