Tuesday, January 24, 2012

VIENNA IS SUPERB!


Greetings Amanda, Tim, Colin, and WORLD! It’s been exactly one week since I have been here in Vienna and it is absolutely amazing! Everything is so grand and beautiful and for the most part the people seem nice.  Although people don’t seem to like the fact that the only German fraise I know is “Hallo, sprechen Sie Englisch?”…. “Hi, can you speak English?” so to say the least I need to learn a bit... I start to work for Ludwig this week which I am not that excited about, the work does not interest me in the slightest, computer sales to English speaking parts of Europe, but maybe I will meet some nice people there…  And after speaking to no one all week a friend or two could be nice.  Plainly though, the city is so magnificent I have been enjoying just exploring! Check out some pictures I took from some of the saweeeet places around the city!
Vienna City Central.  St. Stephens Dom (church, I think... German again) THIS PLACE IS HUGE. It literally sits in the middle of the city! 





Literally right behind St. Stephens Dom
My humble bedroom in my humble Apt.

Rathaus.  No idea what this is or why it is there, but it like most things in Vienna is huge and OLD.


Well guys I hope everything is going well in AZ and PLEASE comment with what you think! I will try and keep this thing updated for you guys. 
 
Bye for now,
Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment